This is the first ever weekly review , where I summarize anything of note from the previous week:
- launched this blog (!) and posted its first 4 entries:
- running mileage was a measly 23.7 miles, 17.7 of which were in a single long
- opened a Pinterest account (@antonsmy), to manage bookmarks from multiple computers/devices
- read “How Google Works” and “Smartcuts”… book reviews coming soon
- bought “the excellence habit”, “it all changed in an instant” and “the war of art”. The last two are at the top of my reading pile
- found some interesting links:
- Derek Sivers page is very interesting, but his book list is an outstanding resource for reading ideas
- Ryan Holiday’s notecard system is a thought provoking idea on why and how to record and cross-reference information we come across
- Kevin Simler’s blog at Melting Asphalt . He writes deep essays on a variety of topics with interesting style.
That’s it for the week that was. This week will be very busy with work and life, but comes with a bright promise of nice weather which should help my running.