- blogging: starting to develop a SEO strategy and streamline the management of the blog. Also published 3 new entries besides last week’s summary:
- what are smart creatives? Book review: How Google works, by Eric Schmidt. A decent read that became a good personal investment thanks to the concept of smart creatives.
- my tech setup. Creating focus by giving specific purpose to devices, where I list the key pieces of tech I use and how I segregate their duties.
- my top 10 podcasts, where I list and describe my favorite podcasts, including their publishing schedule and average duration.
- book purchases: “Screw the Zoo” by Sam Roberts on self improvement, and “The Quantum Rules” by Kunal Das on how quantum physics affects daily life,
- reading: mostly focused on SEO and learning techniques research.
- interesting internet findings:
As I head into the end of the first month of this blog, I will summarize my learnings into the last post of March and establish the goals for April.